Today we had a discussion about class captains and what their role will be. We came up with lots of interesting ideas and Miss Hill has added some in too. Have a look at what our captains will be busy doing.
- Display the Māori days of the week each morning
- Choose where to sit on the mat - chairs, cushions
- Deliver messages
- Take the roll in the morning
- Organise Library Books
- Give out rewards
- Lead at the front and back of the line when moving around the school
- e13 on the Screen: A week in review
- Assist with digital resources
We may find that we will change this list throughout the year. What do you think?