Monday 2 March 2015

Crazy Scientist

WALT reflect

AND WHAT
Today, we had a visiting performing come out to perform magic and science together.  He did lots os experiments mixed with some magic.

He made elephant toothpaste and it was huge.  He made mini rockets and they popped high into the air.  He made a balloon animal.  He used a hair dryer and a big blower to float balls in the air.  Towards the end he made massive bubbles which were amazing.

To end the show he did an optical illusion which made his head go big and small and wavy! It was weird.

AND NOW
I learned that polymer was one of the most developed chemicals in the world, it is found in nappies!  I think that I would feel more confident doing experiments and trying some science 'stuff'.  It looks like lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I was also very interested to learn about the use of the chemical, polymer. I loved the nappy experiment! What a powerful chemical!

    ReplyDelete