Monday 2 February 2015

Daily Demo:

Each day we will start our day with our Daily Demo.  These are videos we have found which are funny, helpful, inspirational, musical or educational.  The purpose of these videos is to start our day off on the right foot and help us be the best we can be.

If you find a video that you think would be suitable for the students in e13, please email me the link at t.hill@parkland.school.nz

Enjoy this week's line up:

This week it is all about Kid President and his inspirational words.  Don't forget to make a comment telling us what you think:)

Monday: How are you going to be awesome this year?


Tuesday: Think about your goals for this year.  What can you do to get your learn on?

Wednesday: What do you think are the most important things to say more often?


Thursday: What do you think kids need to know?

4 comments:

  1. My goals for 20015 are -
    - For Snowdon to win the house shield with my help as House leader.
    - To make it to Manawatu under 11 football reps
    - To get into the GATE program again
    - To start to learn the piano
    - To try out for the leader of the Parkland Kapa Haka team
    - To start to learn a new language
    - To complete the Weetbix triathlon for the third time
    - To be very organized.

    I want to get my learn on this year by being focused, helping others and doing the best I can at everything I do.

    From Laila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of starting the day on such an inspiring note. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think kids need to be nice smile a lot more and use there manners!

    From Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kid President is funny gives people really good information

    ReplyDelete